Top 3 things to achieve this week – week #1
As part of my new schedule, I want to start the week on a positive note. Each week, starting from today, I want to start with listing out a top 3 items, things I want to have achieved by the end of the week.
Then, at the end of each week, I will revisit this weekly post, and hold up accountability of the achievements I accomplished to complete and what I learned.
So, for week 1, my very first week, here are my items, goals, that I want to complete
1. Start to use new posting schedule for the blog
So. I worked out a new posting schedule to follow, this is the first post on the first day of that schedule. The correct schedule goes like this.
- Monday – Top 3 things to achieve this week
- Tuesday – Fun and lifestyle blog posts
- Wednesday – Tech tip Wednesday
- Thursday – SEN/Autism posts
- Friday – Top apps and plugins Friday
- Saturday – 5 things I’ve enjoyed this week
- Sunday – Review my top 3 thinks to achieve post – did I achieve them
Now, it may turn out that I refine some of these items over time, this is it for at least the immediate future.
2. To get a better understanding of SerpStat.com
So, Serpstat is an all-in-one SEO platform which I purchased a lifetime subscription for on Stacksocial (it ends in 9 hours after this post). I bought it as I have tested other tools and they are quite expensive, as I got this one at the bargain prices of $34.99 I thought its great to test and I am sure I will get my money back just from the research part.
As part of my goals for this week, its to understand this tool better
3. Productivity tool hunt
So, the 3rd objective for this week is to research some productivity tools. As you can see from these first 3 objectives, my goal is to improve my blogging. So, I hope to find some tools that can help me achieve that.
First 3 objectives, to help me achieve more. I will address how I got on with this during Sundays review post.