I love blogging, I enjoy all aspects of it. I particularly enjoy the social and sharing part of blogging.
So, to share and give back I wanted to create this new linky #LOVEOFSPECIAL
The Love of Special really is to celebrate how special we are, and I want us all to celebrate by sharing.
As well as that, please add your links below (using the Add Your Link button). Also, please take the time to vote for the one you like – when the voting opens.
For the #LOVEOFSPECIAL
This new linky will run from Friday to Tuesday (its a weekend linky) – Its a Thank the week its the weekend linky – but that didn’t flow as well.
Post your link on Twitter, adding @theautismdada and linky #LOVEOFSPECIAL and I will like and retweet. Please also take a look at others who link and share any you like.
Rules of the linky
- No posting of gambling, pornographic or any other non-family friendly posts.
- Please Add our badge (below) to the HTML / Text portion of your post.
- Please take a look at one of my posts – I love to get your thoughts
- Please only link a maximum of 2 posts a week.
- Don’t forget to tweet your links using #LOVEOFSPECIAL and tag me @theautismdada
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.theautismdada.com" title="The Autism Dada" target="_blank"><img src="https://www.theautismdada.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/LOVEOFSPECIAL-Thumb.jpeg"" alt="The Autism Dada" style="border: none;" /></a></div>
I recently came across the following quote
“If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know how amazing you can be.”
― Maya Angelou
This is my new goal in life. Not to conform to be normal, but to be amazing and I hope to inspire you to be amazing too.